2018 $15,000 GA Dream Hardest Hit Fund – Down Payment Assistance Gwinnett County GA
The 2018 $15,000 GA Dream Hardest Hit Fund for Gwinnett County can provide the solution for first time home buyers who have the credit scores, but are a little short on funds to purchase a home. This Georgia Dream Hardest Hit Fund is available for 9 other counties as well.
The limited funds are an allocation of federal money received by Georgia and are on a first come first serve basis so don’t delay. The down payment assistance lien is forgiven and released 5 years after the closing date…so you must stay in the home for 5 years for it to be forgiven.
- Eligible counties are Gwinnett, Fulton, Dekalb, Paulding, Clayton, Henry, Douglas, Chatham, Muscogee and Bibb
- Maximum Income for bolded counties 1-2 persons up to $74,000 and for 3 or more persons $84,500 in Atlanta MSA – 1-2 persons $60,500 and $69,500 for 3 or more in Chatham, Muscogee and Bibb counties
- Must be an existing home, new construction is not eligible
- Amount is $15,000 per household and is forgiven after 5 years
- Purchase price for bolded counties is $250,000 and $200,000 for Chatham, Muscogee and Bibb counties
- Must be a Georgia Dream First lien (FHA, VA, USDA or Conventional) for the Georgia Dream published rate
- Minimum credit score of 640 required
The Georgia Dream Hardest Hit Fund is funded by federal money so it is limited and is on a first come first basis.
Mark services the following Northeast Atlanta cities: Alpharetta, Roswell, Milton, Johns Creek, Woodstock, Dunwoody, Suwanee, Buford, Duluth, Dacula, Grayson, Sugar Hill, Snellville, Lilburn and Lawrenceville Georgia.
About the Author: The above Real Estate information on *2018 $15,000 GA Dream Hardest Hit Fund – Down Payment Assistance Gwinnett County GA* was provided by Mark Mitchell. Mark can be reached via e-correspondence at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 404-353-0185.
Copyright © By Mark Mitchell 2018 *2018 $15,000 GA Dream Hardest Hit Fund – Down Payment Assistance Gwinnett County GA*
Mark Mitchell, Realtor